Click HERE to purchase tickets to Jack's 11th Show feat. Jane's Addiction, The Cult, Garbage, Violent Femmes, and Everlast with House of Pain!

Jack’s Cougar Madness: Round 3: Den Mothers with Benefits

You’re viewing the Den Mothers with Benefits Bracket.Each cougar is paired up. You decide who moves to the next round. Voting for Round 3 ends Wednesday 3/24 at 5pm.

• Click on a photo or name
    for more information on that Cougar.
Annette   Kami
b3 annette montoya 001th Jacks Cougar Madness: Round 3: Den Mothers with Benefits
VS
b3 kami keller 003 th Jacks Cougar Madness: Round 3: Den Mothers with Benefits

Lorraine   Jewel
b3 lorrain holleman 005th Jacks Cougar Madness: Round 3: Den Mothers with Benefits
VS
bracket 3 julie labolle 010 m2243 Jacks Cougar Madness: Round 3: Den Mothers with Benefits

After you vote for all the Cougars in a bracket:

#1 Push Up Panthers

#2 Sabertoothed Sirens

#3 Den Mothers W. Benefits

#4 Cub Rustlers

Go back to Jack’s Cougar Madness Main Page.

Voting for this round ends Wednesday at 5PM.

Comments

1. In the know says:

Push-up Panther “Sydney” has already won. Enjoy the contest but it was determined before it began.

2. cougarqueenb says:

Well Lisa I have a huge smile on my face now!!! Looks like I’ll be taking that ride with a real cougar. Real cougars don’t get cocky bout winning you have a lot to learn my dear. take care. chao

3. CC says:

whoo hoo go kami go!

4. piz says:

Jewel going to take the gold… all da way

5. Lisa says:

Congrats to all the Ladies! cougarqueenb are you really such a miserable person you have to hate on people. You are welcome to go on my blog http://www.danishblonde.com and follow my other successes.

1. Annette says:

Hi Lisa!! There are people out there that are just don’t get the fact that this is all in fun! We aren’t saving lives here! This is just entertainment!!! With a lot of giggles!! Have a great day…and keep smiling!! Your beautiful!!!

2. cougarqueenb says:

oh relax little cub Lisa its all in fun like Annette said. You’re just upset cause you got bit by a mama cougar.

3. Jeff says:

you should die your hair black. It would look better

6. Tim says:

WOW! Lorraine is definately the HOTTEST Cougar in this entire contest! She has it all, class, beauty, a fun loving attitude and a perfect smile! I will be voting for you all the way through to the end gorgeous!!!

7. Joseph says:

Kami fetish is stroking that barrel and triggering that trigger and yelling LOAD me LOAD me!

8. Joseph says:

lisaaybike is a 77% person. Lisa learn from the Chinese beechs no suntain / pure white skin. Only peasants have suntains the rich have milky white skin (no work) rich. No decals carved in the wood, your not a Hooker?

1. Jeff says:

Some people have natural tans. I think when they are natural it looks beautiful. Not into the fair skinned look.

9. Mr. Right Now says:

Kami is by far the hottest in this round and most natural. Go all the way Kami you got my vote till the end. I will be your practice target any day!!!

10. Mr. Right Now says:

11. CC says:

Wow whats wrong with the polls I can’t seem to vote…anybody else having this problem?

12. cougarqueenb says:

yea whats goin on with the contest? how come you can’t cast your vote anymore? voting doesn’t end till wednesday?

13. Joseph says:

Jack ur IT dept needs to stop lubing all over your web site and fix all their mistakes on this website. No voting and messpelled date and info.

14. Ray says:

Jack… Jack… Jack…

You ever have “a few too many” and go home with the hottest chick in the joint? That’s Sydney. FIRST picture.

You ever wake up the next morning with your head in a vise and before you have a chance to swear off drinking forever, you roll over and OH MY GOD!!!!! That’s Sydney. Her REAL pictures.

15. Ray says:

OOPS. MESSED UP.

QUOTE FROM THE PUSH UP PANTHERS BRACKET I THOUGHT ALL SHOULD SEE! HERE’S TO YOU LADIES WITH THE COURAGE TO BE REAL AND NOT AIRBRUSHED!

“Jack… Jack… Jack…

If there’s a future contest please, PLEASE have a photo gallery for the top 64. I think I’m voting for Tyra Banks and I find out I’m REALLY voting for the Skoal-chewing beer delivery guy with 3 teeth!!!”

16. kristy says:

Kami’s amazing!

17. Joseph says:

Kami don”t get depressed, there’s a lot of competition but at least you have yourself and that’s Good

18. kristy says:

I’m all for Kami!!! Doesn’t need a ton of makeup and a competition to promote her sleeziness. Just a real genuine naturally Hott MAMA with alot going for her. Not to mention someone who makes a differrenve in the lives of others everyday! VOTE KAMI

19. Joseph says:

Kami 2nd runner up. 2nd is not the same, but you get a lot of bananas happy.

20. Jeff says:

Jewel’s Black hair, Big dark eyes, dark tan, and perfect body has been giving me nice dreams.

21. MAG says:

Jewel is by FAR the hottest coug on here….she will win this thing running away. Everyone else should quit now – why wait until 4/2?