R5 Final: Cub Rustlers: Sarah
March 29, 2010 12:52 AM
Occupation : Nurse
Tell JACK FM why you should be the winner of JACK’S Cougar Madness?
- Because I’m 45 years old and the HOTTEST I’ve Ever, Ever been!!
About you … what’s your cougar story?
- Originally from Framingham, Massachusetts, I now reside in Huntington Beach, California, where I keep busy “enjoying the good life,” I am a single mother who’s committed to living a healthy lifestyle and loves working out.
- “A cougar today is a women who takes care of herself. But it’s more than just taking care of your outward appearance. When you know you are truly beautiful on the inside, it’s reflected on the outside and makes a woman even more beautiful.”
- Younger men seem to have the drive, ambition, and motivation… besides having great bodies. I’ve never been hung up on who I am supposed to date or whatever. It’s a non-issue. You should be confident enough to ask out a man if you’re attracted to him. You can’t get hung up on his age.
What’s your favorite cougar hunting ground?
- Oh my goodness Cute boys are EVERYWHERE!!
Which celebrity cougar do you admire most and why?
- I love Courtney Cox I think she does a great job on her TV show Cougartown. I can so relate to situations her character portrays