Earlier this week, we told you [lastfm]Poison[/lastfm] front man and stripper magnet [lastfm]Brett Michaels[/lastfm] underwent an emergency appendectomy when he was scheduled to take the stage in San Antonio, Texas. We’re finally getting updates about the “Every Rose Has It’s Thorn” singer’s condition.
Keep reading for more!
Doctors say that Brett’s prognosis is good despite being a 47-year-old diabetic he was in excellent health, which will aid in the healing process. However, being a diabetic there are plenty of complications that can happen after surgery so Brett is currently undergoing care at an undisclosed private care facility that specializing in the rehabilitation of diabetic patients.
While Brett recuperates the following shows have been rescheduled:
- Tonight, April 15 at Neumeier’s Rib Room in Fort Smith, AR
- April 16 at The Lucky Star Casino in Clinton, OK
- April 17 at State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, TX
- April 21 at Sweet Caroline’s in Winchester, VA
- April 23 at Neumeier’s Rib Room in Ft. Smith, AR
- April 24 at Belterra Resort and Casino in Florence, IN
Not rescheduled, the legion of women waiting to undress for Brett once he’s back on his feet.