Follow JACK FM on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for all the latest updates from Jack's 11th Show!

[What’s That Song?] The Specials – “Ghost Town”

Hi Tami,

Would you happen to know the name of the song playing on thursday night between 10:30 and 11pm it kinda has some weird sounds like a cat or something, idk, but ive been wanting to know for the longest..please help!!!!!

Thanks!!
–Pico

The Specials – “Ghost Town”

Need Tami Heide to help identity another song you heard on Jack FM? Click here to send her your mystery song and let her take up the case!

Comments

1. Alec Richker says:

Try out ‘Rotating Heads’ by The Beat. It’s the funky song that they play in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off when Matthew Broderick is jumping over the backyard fence in slow motion. Meoowww

2. Eloy says:

Hey Tami im not really sure how the song goes but, it was played on tuesday afternoon between 12:00 and 12:10 pm. A girl sings the song and i think its acoustic im not really sure, but she sings in a really low voice, it sounds like she keeps saying “strange memories” but im not to certain, anyway thanks a bunch

3. Jim says:

This song was played on October 5th between 5:36 and 5:40
    Wake me up or wake me up inside or something to that effect.
    Thanx a bunch

1. Nathan says:

The Doobie Brothers – Black Water ?

4. amir says:

song played around 2:15 afternoon on oct 27, sounded like very romantic or relaxing country by male artist

5. Becky says:

Who sings Bimbo No. 5?

6. Lee Ann says:

What was that song around 6:40 p.m. on Wed. Nov. 17? Haven’t heard it in decades and couldn’t place it! Thanks.

7. Karinna says:

I need some help on figuring out the name of this song.. it goes “we are young heartache to heartache” . That’s really all I remember from the song, hopefully you can help me, Tami. Thanks!

1. Darlene says:

Was it Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar

8. Brian Duarte says:

Hi Tami, i was driving to work today 8/10/2011 at 6;43 am, when I listened to this song that I think is from the 80’s but I’m not sure who the artist or the band is; hope you can tell me.

Brian