Sorry, But We Do Not Know Nick Cannon
Lately we’ve had a high volume of comments from our listeners attempting to get in touch with Nick Cannon. We’re not sure how this mix-up began, but we’d like to take this opportunity to clear things up.
Check out our latest request.
hi yes what to see my message orders an email for CENSORED
fais 5 years wanting he speaks with you
that I do not repair the mistakes in the ingles me I only speak portugues and tha t I use the translator
MY DREAM TALKING WITH MARIAH CAREY nick cannon AND MY EMAIL CENSORED help me talk to her THat GOD help
name arnoon lucas freire
you have a email ?
i live in brazil do you have a email at nick ?
can you please help me GOD
First of all
- You are from Brazil. Why are you hounding after Mariah Carey? Aren’t the women in your country much more beautiful?
- We don’t know Mariah Carey.
- We don’t play Mariah Carey, either.
- We don’t know Nick Cannon.
- Which is confusing because we play Nick Cannon about every fifteen minutes! I know!
- Next time you use a translater, I recommend straying from Engrish.com
- Yes, we do have an email. Thank you for asking.
- WHAT IS DREAM TALKING AND WHY ARE YOU AWAKE YELLING
- Thanks for calling me GOD and all, but really, you’re too kind.
We forgive you for this “miscommunication”. If you’d like, we can pull an Inception on your dreams and extract Mariah and Nick from your subconscious. Be careful though, because we’ll only substitute them with Hollywood’s other hottest couple, Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum.