MOTLEY CRUE TICKETS! POISON TICKETS! CHEAP TO FREE!

motley crue 2 MOTLEY CRUE TICKETS! POISON TICKETS! CHEAP TO FREE!

Michael Buckner / Getty Images

Awwww, the All 80’s Weekend is over… what now?

How’s about we pull ourselves away from these Jacktivities and send you to LAS VEGAS for Mötley Crüe and Poison. After all – we have them, you want them… it’s a win-win really.

LISTEN to 93.1 FM, April 11th to April 15th, 6am – 6pm.
Dial in your radio or click that big play button up top.
Listen up for your chance to dial 866.931.JACK (5225).

It’s that easy.

Each on-air winner will win a pair of tickets to see Mötley Crüe & Poison with [lastfm link_type=”similar_artist_radio”]New York Dolls[/lastfm], one night only on June 14th at the HOLLYWOOD BOWL.

But that’s not all! Each on-air winner is then qualified for the grand prize giveaway… a flyaway trip to see Mötley Crüe & POISON in Las Vegas June 18th, at Red Rock Amphitheatre.

Click here for a list of rules and regulations.

__________________________________________________________

ALSO:

[Best and Worst of] POISON

[Best and Worst of] MOTLEY CRUE

[Ask Tami] What’s that song?

Lady in red… Er, uh– BLUEEEE

Comments

1. Halle says:

Jack,you dirty little @$%# I love ya! Now gimme some Crue tix pleaaase!

2. noelle says:

woo-hoo…yup thats right i said woo-hoo…Jack can play what they want…I can say what want…I won tickets…and I am hoping for the win-win…hahahahahahahaha…BOOYAH!!!

3. kevin says:

dam it jack i need my fixs, where are my motley crue tickets!

4. kevin says:

Dude, what f@#$ CRUE tickets.

5. Kristin Frisch says:

Wow if I just won call me

6. Summer says:

Jack i really really want to go to motley crue and poison I have been a huge fan for years and my little sis is 17 and absolultey loves them. I know everyone say’s they are fans but i am 30 years old and have only been to one concert,please help.
    Thanks,Summer