Don’t you know that karaoke is a natural aphrodisiac?
So it’s National Karaoke Week and we know the JACK FM listeners do THE BEST karaoke. Always calling in and serenading us… truly, your rendition of [lastfm link_type=”similar_artist_radio”]Queen[/lastfm]’s “Flash” was from another planet.
Doesn’t have anything to do with that round of Appletinis, does it?
YouTube sensations these are not. In fact, hailing from the furthest realm of drunken absurdity, these karaoke hopefuls can ruin your favorite song faster than KidzBop.
And we have all the best fails right here, for your viewing pleasure.
I Write The Songs, NOT YOU
- Alright! Fine! YOU write the songs! If we let [lastfm link_type=”similar_artist_radio”]Barry Manilow[/lastfm] know, will you please put the microphone down? Our virgin ears can’t handle your vocal instability.
No Dude, That IS The Right Track
- It’s a cringe-worthy experience when somebody forgets their lyrics… but to play it off as the DJ’s fault is a Karaoke taboo. Especially when you try to play off like the DJ selected the wrong song when the backup vocals clearly say “BLACK OR WHITE.”
The Only Suspicious Part Is Your Voice
- [lastfm link_type=”similar_artist_radio”]Elvis [/lastfm]is alive!!!! Oh wait – no, no, he is dead alright. Tone-deaf to boot. Sheesh.
Karaoke Stay-At-Home Edition
- Doesn’t get much better than a computer-bound tenor sharing his deepest, darkest karaoke secrets with the blogosphere.
She’s A LadyyyaaahhHHHH
- Saving the best for last… Here’s a drunk guy singing [lastfm link_type=”similar_artist_radio”]Tom Jones[/lastfm] and falling for a lady off stage left.