This July 1st, Suresh Joachim will break the Guinness World Record for the most handshakes: 31,200 people in eight hours.
Once we tried to break the handshaking record, but Dr. Cranfill wouldn’t stop shaking “at the hand” and Tami Heide just lopped off a few arms to sell on the Black Market.
It got ugly.
SURESH JOACHIM ATTEMPTS ANOTHER WORLD RECORD
Brampton: June 27, 2011… Suresh will begin his attempt at 1:30 pm with a predicted finish time of 9:30 pm.
This 2007 Guinness Book of World Records Hall of Famer will attempt to break the world record of most handshakes in eight hours under strict rules from Guinness World Records that include no person may shake hands with the person attempting the record more than once. The current record was set January 1996 for shaking hands with 31,118 different people in eight hours.
Breaking records is nothing new to Suresh. He has broken over 60 world records and is listed in the 2008 Guinness Book of World Records as Canada’s No.1 Record Breaker. Currently he is No. 2 in the world for holding current world records.
This multi-talented individual has been breaking world records since 1996. Suresh has been traveling around the world and has broken world records in four continents. Some of his highlights are listed below but the most remarkable demonstration of Suresh’s commitment is to help suffering children with the planned World Peace Marathon. This incredible journey to begin at 12:00 am on December 25, 2014 in Jerusalem and end at 5:00 pm on June 24, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
During his voyage, Suresh plans to travel through 88 major cities in 55 countries and pass a symbolic peace torch to dignitaries in each place. The journey will end with the peace torch being handed over to the leader of the country followed by a huge musical celebration. Once his journey is completed, Suresh will have traveled over 6,000 km, taking him a total of 182 days. During this time he hopes to raise One Billion dollars for charity. Also Suresh Joachim plans to submit a petition with millions of signatures to make June 24 a world-wide cease fire day. Not only will he be raising funds for the children at the same time, but he will be breaking 20 world records including submitting the largest petition signed in one year with over 500,000,000 signatures
Suresh Joachim, a man with a mission and passion who is on his way to make a positive change to the world!
- made the world’s fastest movie (Sivappu Mazhai) – script to screening in 11 days 23 hours and 45 minutes
- drummed continuously for 84 hours
- ran on a treadmill for 168 hours to cover 659.27km
- bowled for 168 hours
- carried a 4.5 kg brick in a nominated ungloved hand in an un-cradled downward position for 135.5 km
- non-stop crawling for 56.62 km
- dribbled a basketball for 156.71 km in 24 hours
- ran 100 km on a treadmill in just over 7 hours
- non-stop musical performance with band for 42 hours
- pushed a car for 19.2 km in 24 hours
- watched TV for 69 hours on the Regis & Kelly show
- radio DJ 120 hours
- watched 56 movies for 123 hours at Netflix movie watching world championship the list goes on…
Suresh Next Attempt:
Most number of public appearances by the film star at different cities in 12 hours