Get Your Tickets For Jack’s Sixth Show Before They’re All Gone!

Scalpers will be subjected to tittie-twisters.

TICKETS FOR JACK’S SIXTH SHOW

ARE ON-SALE RIGHT MEOW.

(Click the link to be redirected to Ticketmaster)

Return to Jack’s Sixth Show details.

Comments

1. thefan says:

WHAT? THEY’RE NOT FREE???? WHAR A RIP…….

1. Julie Pabon says:

What is the presale code, I WANT TICKETS NOW PLEASE, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME IT TO MY EMAIL, THX?????

1. vanessa says:

beer

2. Sean says:

Jack, hook me up with free tickets!

3. Vicki says:

Cant find the pre sale code………What is it , Please…..

4. Wheres the presale and presale code for jack listeners???

5. John Svalbe says:

Jack, how about two free tickets please.

I listen to you at work on my computer everyday.

Thanks Jack, you are the best.

6. Trevor says:

It would be nice to know the cost of said show JACK!!!!!

7. CTIX says:

What is the *&^(&^* code?!

8. vanessa says:

just got my tickets me and my sis will be the at the 6th show. how awsome

9. Vladimir Rudy says:

Where is the concert pre-sale information ? Where is the price of the tickets ? How do I buy tickets ?

10. Cat says:

Just got our tickets! Whoo Whoo

11. Jery Reiter says:

couldn’t find presale password, can you help.
    Or maybe hook me up with tickets

12. Steve says:

What’s the code!

13. Dante Gaytan says:

Jack, lets be real now. Me and my co-worker unwillingly listen to your radio station EVERY single day for eight hours thanks to our dictator boss Roger. The least that you could do for us, is give us those 2 tickets to your show. After 4 years of torture (you’re music) we seem to have developed an addiction to crappy music. WE GOTTA HAVE THOSE TICKETS!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Dante and Alex, in Ontario, CA.

14. daniel doshier says:

Ive never been to jacks show, would love any thing to make that happen. Presale code would be great, free tickets would even greater!

15. Fyl says:

Ok… SURE… i *MAY* be on loads of pills (legitimately prescribed for a messy oral surgical error), but surely there’s SOME way to find out how much the freaking tickets actually COST – without overclocking my brain and sobering up??!! I’ve been looking for like 15 minutes… where’s the freaking price table by zone and the buyitnow button?!

And, dear JackFM… before all this Vicodin, I had an IQ of 169 (seriously), so considering that I’m still sober enough to read and type, I’m guessing I ain’t the only one who’s confused. As a veteran of the marketing industry, I gotta tell you, that ain’t right. When people listen to your ads and try to find a way to buy your stuff, it isn’t good business sense to make it so damn confusing that they either start surfing around the comments trying to figure out how it’s done or just give up. You’re losing money here. A LOT of money.

C’mon guys, sitting here credit card in hand, at the computer, bouncing around Google’s results for “Jack’s sixth show tickets” – TRYING TO BUY A FREAKIN TICKET (from the source, not from some reseller with x5 prices). Where? How much? Huh?! Where’s the bloody BUY NOW button?!!!

…that ain’t right.