As we began this list, our imagination took us back to all those long nights posted up in sleazy clubs, passing out next to high heels, dollar bills and all the other shenanigans of strip clubs.
We awoke from our dream hours later in a puddle of my own drool. Despite our headache, we remembered those ten rockin’ and borderline naughty beats for those among us who like to prance doing the No Pants Dance with no shame.
And here’s that list that brings out the stripper in all of us!
10. “Cherry Pie” by WarrantVodpod videos no longer available.
Cheesy pizza in a hot chick’s lap? Sassy.
9. “Smokin’ in the Boys Room” by Motley Crue
Did that dude really just ditch class to hang out with four adult men wearing make-up and black leather? We think we just became best friends.
8. “Magic Man” by Heart
Obviously this song’s alluring guitar sound could lead to some serious back bending, leg raising, and hair flipping dance moves.
7. “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” by AC/DC
We like dirty deeds. And also, things that are cheap.
6. “I Touch Myself” by The DivinylsVodpod videos no longer available.
Funny… We touch myself too.
5. “Hot For Teacher” by Van Halen
Only if she brings her yard stick.
4. “Centerfold” by J. Geils BandVodpod videos no longer available.
Lap dances are more fun when they’re from your old neighbor.
3. “Do You Wanna Touch Me?” by Joan Jett
Why yes, saucy mistress grinding on a pole in nothing but a shoe lace— WE DO want to touch you.
2. “I Need You Tonight” by INXS
This song is a perfect choice for the strip club: Lonely men, lots of sliding, and plenty of raw moves.
1. “Pour Some Sugar on Me” by Def Leppard
Don’t really pour sugar on me; it’s grainy and uncomfortable. It also makes it difficult to dance in 6 inch heels when there is sugar on the stage. Bastards.
Hope you enjoyed this edition of Top Ten Stripper Songs. We know we did. And don’t forget to unleash the inner stripper in you; suppressing it for too long may lead to spontaneous combustion.