Which is most important to you?
- Creating playlists that feature Jack songs
- Writing a social commentary about the news
- Producing original, comedic content
If you answered the previous question with a “yes,” we want you!
Do you like music? Got a hand for blogging? Are you social-media savvy? Do you keep up with the current events? Jack FM Digital is seeking ambitious interns to help develop and manage content for our brand. Apply today.
- Junior or Senior status at an accredited college
- Must receive academic college credit NO EXCEPTIONS
- 3.0 GPA in your major courses
- This one goes up to 11
- Provide a letter from your college/university stating the class and number of credit units to be earned. Credit must be awarded upon successful completion of your Internship.
- Must adhere to CBS and Union policies and restrictions.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Sang Billy Idol at a karaoke bar
- Working knowledge of Jack FM bands and relevant celebrities
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday
- Able to work in a high-stress environment
- Know a card trick or two
- Prefer basic familiarity with Photoshop for image cropping and resizing; WordPress and/or social media experience; knowledge of AP style and basic copy editing. Knowledge of photography and videography a plus.
- Must commit 10-15 hours per week.
A CBS Radio internship provides once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to learn, observe and experience the inner workings of a major market radio station by providing exposure to promotions, marketing, programming and sales. We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working students who have a passion for music and Southern California to intern in our Digital Department.
*After you click the link, go to the “Search Openings” link. From there, select “Los Angeles” as the Market and “Intern/Co-op” as the Job Status. Then, select DIGITAL INTERN and submit your resume there.
IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.