Dr. Cranfill Remembers The Year That Was 2011
December 28, 2011 10:07 AM
Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012.
With the year coming to a close, we thought we’d ask our resident Doctor Cranfill to kick back, relax, and recall his favorite moments of the year.
- What is your New Year’s Resolution? — See #6
- Biggest surprise of 2011? — That someone hasn’t killed me yet
- Most embarrassing moment of 2011? — Finally admitting my love for [lastfm link_type="similar_artist_radio"]Third Eye Blind[/lastfm]
- Proudest moment of 2011? — Winning the Confederated World Heavyweight Championship
- A new-found obsession during 2011? — Deborah Ann Woll
- A personal change you made during 2011? — I changed my Chik-Fil-A usual order to Chicken STRIPS from Chicken Nuggets
- One way you’re preparing for the end of the world in 2012 — Stockpiling ammunition
- You sold you soul in 2011 when you… — Allowed Sluggo to live
- Coolest thing you found in Los Angeles during 2011 — The Boiling Crab (seriously, that place is beyond delicious)
- What was your favorite viral video of 2011? — It’s gotta be Honey Badger right?