See ya later 2011. Come ‘ere 2012.
Finally, a year chock-full of Jacktivities has come to an end, which means Tami Heide can finally stop taking her meds. Does she remember how the year has come and gone? We asked her to reflect – there are her answers.
- What is your New Year’s Resolution? I resolve not to make any.
- Biggest surprise of 2011? That JACK FM was/is still on the air.
- Most embarrassing moment of 2011? See above.
- Proudest moment of 2011? See above.
- A new-found obsession during 2011? Trader Joe’s Brie and shells frozen dinner. Like very fancy mac & cheese.
- A personal change you made during 2011? Stop the caring.
- One way you’re preparing for the end of the world in 2012? Maxing out credit cards until the Mayan calendar ends.
- You sold you soul in 2011 when you… Didn’t use 25 vacation days, 8 sick days and 3 personal days.
- Coolest thing you found in LA during 2011? The ex-husband threw his wedding ring in the back yard. Somehow I found it before the gardeners did.
- What was your favorite viral video of 2011? Baby monkey riding backwards on a pig, with song…