CBS RADIO Employment Opportunity: Payroll Administrator
CBS Radio Los Angeles is looking for a Payroll Administrator with strong quantitative and analytical skills. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of bi-weekly payroll processing and will work within compliance of state and federal laws and SOX policies. If you love radio and are interested, this might be the opportunity for you!
CBS RADIO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
JOB TITLE: PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
SUPERVISOR: MARKET CONTROLLER
JOB CODE: TBD
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for complete lifecycle of bi-weekly payroll including, but not limited to; preparation, processing, and distribution within 100% compliance with state and federal laws and all payroll regulations
- Identify and implement payroll activity process improvements and best practices to drive process excellence and eliminate errors.
- Maintain effective internal controls for the payroll function and proactively work with management to identify efficiency improvements and gaps.
- Accountable for the accuracy of all system generated direct deposits and checks, including computation and calculation of special checks for bonus pay and termination pay.
- Balance payroll accounts by auditing information pre & post transmission, identifying and resolving discrepancies while ensuring validity of all data
- Develop project plans for reporting and monitoring of process improvement initiatives.
- Manage collective bargaining agreement payroll-related caveats.
- Record and process off-cycle payroll corrections and adjustments.
- HRIS maintenance.
- Manage disability approvals and associated pay.
- Comply with SOX policies.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS: 3+ years of related payroll experience is required. Must possess effective and efficient organizational skills and have an eye for detail. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Familiarity with labor unions (AFTRA, WGA, and IBEW) is preferred. Prior computer experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. Prior experience with Oracle and/or Infinium systems preferred. 4 year college degree preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
NO PHONE CALLS ● MUST APPLY AT:
www.CBSRadio.com KEYWORD: 10801BR
“It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual preference, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit your assistance on these openings and future openings.”
5670 Wilshire Blvd.#200●Los Angeles,CA90036