If you’ve been paying attention, we have already provided you with restaurants opened by our favorite rock stars and the craziest beers we can’ wait to drown our Singles Sorrow in.
Now we bring you the most affordable restaurants to spice up your love life this Valentine’s Day. You’re welcome.
When one achieves the perfect balance between bitter and sweet, a foodgasm will be the result.
But who can afford a foodgasm these days? We know you’re on a budget. So why not trust us while we let you in on a trade secret – our favorite restaurants around Los Angeles that will fill your date’s belly without emptying your wallet.
10. Roscoe’s House Of Chicken And Waffles. The perfect place for a date. Soul food fills the soul, and the joint’s open late so that gives you a reason for getting hyphy with your Valentine. Oh and you’ll most likely run into Snoop there too.
9. Sushi Stop. With most dishes priced at $2.75, Sushi Stop is the place to be for those on a mission for sushi.
8. Paco’s Tacos. Authentic Mexican dining with a classy and fun atmosphere, Paco’s is the place to be to enjoy your Latin Lover, even if your lover isn’t Latin.
7. Buona Vita- Old time authentic Italian with a plethora of wines for you and your Valentine to CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG.
6. The Bourgeois Pig. With a majestic ambience, this Los Feliz gem is sure to impress your date providing a relaxing, romantic environment. Although be warned – there aren’t any pigs hanging out in a pen in the back. False advertisement, but whachagonado.
5. True Food Kitchen. Globally inspired cuisine, with seasonal, sustainable, local ingredients. For those looking to enjoy vegetarian or vegan dining, this is the place for you.
4. Thai Boom. As Lou Reed once said “take a walk on the wild side“. Expand your horizons and give your tongue some South East Asian action. BOOM.
3. Abbott’s Pizza Co. With three Westside locations, Abbott’s Pizza is a prime choice for those looking for healthy yet satisfying gourmet, and salad pizzas. Home of the bagel crust pizza (not to be confused with bagel bite pizza).
2. Cairo Cowboy. This Mediterranean grill offers quality Greek favorites and is conveniently located on the Venice boardwalk. Enjoy the beach scenery, get your Cairo Cowboy on!
1. Del Taco. A proud supporter of Jack FM, Del Taco will serve all your needs this Valentine’s Day, AND you can even pick up a free Jack FM sticker for your honey if you forgot to get him/her a present! Arriba!