The Nerd Report With Sticker Pimp Bailey: SPACE IS THE PLACE!
In the wee hours of the Los Angeles morning on May 22nd, SpaceX launched the first privately owned spaceship to the International Space Station. After a failed launch on Saturday, the unmanned Falcon 9 rocket is now on its way to deliver supplies to the Space Station.
To celebrate such an amazing day, here is the Top 5 Things Sticker Pimp Bailey Wants to Launch Into Space.
1. Dr. Cranfill, so he would shut the hell up.
2. A cat in a pop tart costume. REAL LIFE NYAN CAT!!!!
3. The Bustache. It would be like The Magic School Bus… WITH A MUSTACHE!!!
4. My friend Wallis, because if I didn’t include her in this she would cry.
5. ME! As long as I’m not in the same shuttle as Dr. Cranfill. Ew.