JACKtivities For October 15th: Zombies, Folk Singers, & Steven Tyler
October 15, 2012 1:49 PM
- If you missed all of yesterdays NFL action because of a honey do list or something else stupid, fear not, Monday means Monday night football. Chargers v Broncos, watch it with the JACK FM sticker pimps tonight at the Hustler Casino in Gardena, they’ll be signing people up to win tickets to an actual Chargers game, so theres a reason.
- This weekend though is that Run For Your Lives Zombie Obstacle 5k run at the Vail Lake Resort in Temecula. Nothing like the possibility of being eaten alive to make your ass actually run somewhere.
- Concerts? November 12th at the Hollywood Bowl those Mumford and Sons lads will be live and in concert. No JACK FM doesn’t play them……YET.
- After being on the road for a couple weeks, the USC Football Trojans return home to the LA Coliseum this coming Saturday to take on the Colorado Muffaloes, sorry, Buffaloes at 3pm.
- LA Fashion Week picks back up today after taking Sunday off with events at multiple locales but centered around the California Market Center on E 9th st.
- Aerosmith will be at Staples Center Dec. 3rd and you can sign up to win those tickets right meow at 931jackfm.com. Just click on the WIN STUFF bar at the top of the page and sign up.
- If you have nothing to do tomorrow night and would like to watch two grown men bicker over the future of our county, the second presidential debate is on, live from New York State in some place called Hempstead, starts at 6pm.
- Also, tomorrow morning in Pasadena, on Bellefontaine St, apparently they are unveiling a 6 ton potato statue and an 18 foot high fork, in the road I guess at 11am, you know what, I have no idea what I’m talking about at this point.
- Wednesday, like, day after tomorrow Wednesday is Neil Young and Crazy Horse at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Baseball season is over, and baseball is dumb anyway, at least when the Angels and Dodgers are losing. The new look Lakers show off at Staples Center tomorrow night in a preseason game vs the Utah Jazz at 7pm.
- This Thursday, Skid Row, Warrant, LA Guns and Dokken all rock the Citizens Mind Your Own Business Bank Arena in Ontario.
- If you missed last nights season premiere of the Walking Dead on AMC, get your ish together. It was bloody outstanding. Continuing the Halloweeen/tv premiere theme, season 2 of American Horror Story premieres this Wednesday night on FX.
- And if you missed out on all the Space Shuttle Endeavor hubbub over the weekend, know that it goes on public display at the California Science Center on Oct. 30th.