JACKtivities for October 16th: Presidential Debate, American Horror Story With Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 Also With Adam Levine
October 16, 2012 3:42 PM
- Another one of those presidential debates you people love so much is on for tonight with a start time of 6pm on pretty much every channel ‘cept for BET. Townhall format so expect it to be dumber than usual.
- In related news, American Horror Story season 2 is set to premiere tomorrow night on FX. Ats a pretty rad show.
- Maroon 5 plays the Orpheum Theater in LA this coming Friday evening. You know, that band Adam whatshisname was in before he sold-out and went on NBC’s the Voice.
- The Clippers are still off on another planet or something playing their pre-season games, but the Lakers are here on earth, tonight, Staples Center vs the Utah Jazz at 7pm.
- And if you were too busy having a life to check out the Space Shuttle Endeavors drive thru LA this weekend, no worries, the California Science Center’s Endeavor exhibit will open up on Oct. 30th.
- Need to start planning your New Years Eve festivities now and you could do A LOT WORSE than checking out CAKE at the Wiltern Theater in LA on New Years Eve.
- The Los Angeles Haunted Hayride is open now at Griffith Park. Well, Thursday thru Sunday this week, Wednesday thru Sunday next week.
- Saturday, Oct. 27th Jane’s Addiction plays the Wiltern Theater in LA. Jane says, check out info for that show, and all other concerts….go HERE NOW.
- This Sunday at the Rose Bowl is the 3rd Annual LA Kidney Walk starting around 9am in Pasadena. So, go get you a free kidney.
- Tomorrow night is that Neil Young et Caballa Loco concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
- This Saturday is the Uptown Whittier Zombie Pub Crawl starting at 6740 around 7pm. Dress up like a zombie, get plastered, turn into one.