JACKtivities for October 19th: Football, Princess Leia, & Some Seasonally-Appropriate Hellraiser
October 19, 2012 2:26 PM
- I am sure all you UCLA alumni will be pleased to hear that the USC Trojans are taking on the Colorado Buffaloes in some PAC-10 feetball action tomorrow at the LA Coliseum, 3pm kick off.
- For you bicycling types, the LA Bike Fest 2012 is on for tomorrow and Sunday at the Pomona Fairplex, which remains, the Pomon-iest of all the fairplexes.
- Eddie Money duuuuuuude!!!! Tonight at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills.
- If that last bunch of songs in a row wasn’t scary enough for you, hit up Knotts Scary Farm, Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights or even Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor haunted attraction tonight, or this weekend. Or never. Whatever.
- Carrie Fisher, Princess Leia herself has a run of stand up shows coming up next Thursday thru Sunday at the Brea Improv in Brea.
- And lastly, tonight, Maroon 5 at the Orpheum Theater in LA.
- Unless you are allergic to hay, then you should enjoy the LA Haunted Hay Ride thing Griffith Park has rolling tonight and thru the weekend. Cranfill’s allergic to hay so I hope he goes.
- The Aero Theater in Santa Monica is doing that Dusk til Dawn Horrorthon movie marathon NEXT Saturday the 27th starting with Hellraiser with more cult horror classics.
- UCLA will be in Tempe playing ASU tomorrow so that means the Rose Bowl is free to host the 3rd Annual LA Kidney Walk which is actually Sunday, not tomorrow, thusly rendering that segue semi-useless. Walk starts at 9am.
- And in concert news that may or may not matter to your face, tickets went on sale this morning for 3 Doors Down and Daughtry at the Honda Center in Anaheim on Dec.15th.
- I dunno if it’s an official celebration of the greatest actor of our, or any generation, but the Aero Theater in Santa Monica is doing a bad ass double feature of Top Gun and Days of Thunder coming up on Thursday night the 25th, starting at 7:30p.
- And yes, JACK FM plays Pink now, get used to it. And she’s playing the Staples Center in February on the 16th, tickets already on sale.