JACKtivities For October 26th: Lucha Va Voom, Ghostbusters, & Faces Of Death–Perfect For The Whole Fam
October 26, 2012 2:49 PM
- Yea Dia De Los Muertos is November 1st but much like the infamous Honey Badger, Hollywood Forever Cemetery don’t care. They’re having their Dia De Los Muertos celebration tomorrow from noon-midnite.
- Also, tonight is night 2 of Lucha Va Voom, the masked Mexican wrestling y burlesque spectacular at the Mayan Theater in Downtown LA.
- Mercifully the NBA preseason is over and now its time to get ready for real action. Lakers open up at Staples on Tuesday vs the Dallas Mavs at 7:30p. Clippers 1st game is Wednesday at Staples vs Memphis.
- Tonight and tomorrow at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood they are showing the original GHOSTBUSTERS on the big screen. 7:30 show times both nights. And seriously, DO NOT MAKE GHOSTBUSTERS 3 without Bill Murray. That’s just stupid.
- Concerts? Hows bout Jane’s Addiction tomorrow night at the Wiltern Theater in LA? That’s a thing. Thoughts are things.
- Tonight’s the last chance you got to check out Lucha Va Voom at the Mayan Theater in Downtown LA. Masked Mexican Wrestling and a burlesque show? Whats not to like?
- Tonight AND tomorrow night at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood its GHOSTBUSTERS, the original, on the big screen. 7:30p start time both nights.
- Tickets are now on sale for 3 Doors Down and Daughtry at the Honda Center on December 15th.
- Since Dr. Cranfill is allergic to hay, he will not be attending the LA Haunted Hayride at Griffith Park which, is yet another reason to go. Check it out tonight thru Sunday and on Halloween night, 7p-midnite.
- Remember Faces of Death? Yeah well, the Cinefamily Theater on Fairfax in LA is screening the original tonight at midnite. Take the kids, they’ll love it.
- And for your obligatory concert I mention, I remind you that Morrissey is at the Staples Center on November 24th.
- Princess Leia lives!! Carrie Fisher herselves still has a couple shows left this weekend at the Brea Improv. Ask her yourself if she banged Chewbacca, even though we all know the answer to that already.
- Tomorrow at the Home Depot Center in Carson it’s the Battle of the High School Marching Bands Drum Off with a 5pm start time. Vegas has Dominguez Hills as the shortest odds and yes, you can bet on anything in this country.
- Also on for tomorrow but at the Wiltern Theater in Juanes Addiction.