Jacktivities For 10/29: Lakers! Really That’s All That Matters…
October 29, 2012 4:18 PM
- ONE MORE DAY. That’s all that’s left between us and the beginning of the NBA Season. Lakers v Mavericks tomorrow night at Staples, 7:30p tip time. Clippers play at Staples on Wednesday evening vs Memphis. C’mon Lakers and/or Clippers, help us forget about the Dodgers and Angels.
- Starting at 8pm tonight is a Friday the 13th movie marathon on AMC. Gotta starting with the original, which they are. DVR it if ya have to.
- Probably the biggest game of the year for the USC Football Trojans comes to the LA Coliseum this Saturday as they take on the Oregon Ducks, 4pm kick off.
- The biggest Halloween celebration there is is the West Hollywood Costume Carnival this Wednesday along Santa Monica Blvd. Starts at 6pm, goes until question mark. Road closures begin around 4pm.
- December 3rd remains the date that Aerosmith have chosen to play Staples Center.
- With the leper-filled San Francisco Giants winning the World Series, baseball season is officially over so now its basketball time. Lakers first real game of the year is tomorrow night, at Staples, 7:30p vs the Mavericks.
- The LACMA opens a first of its kind STANLEY KUBRICK exhibit on Thursday. This exhibit will be open thru June of next year.
- In concert news, Friday, November 9th Eddie Money plays the Downtown Civic Center in Downey.
- Need a family friendly option for your sex trophies and your pet? Howl-oween in Burbank, a pet costume party and trick or treat option for your ankle biters is on for Wednesday from 4-7p in Downtown Burbank.
- Barbara Steisand has a November 9th date at the Hollywood Bowl but since apparently you people still love her, they added another date at the Bowl on the 11th.