JACKtivities for 10/30: Free Tacos, The Lakers, Some Trickin’ & A Lot Of Treatin’
October 30, 2012 3:14 PM
- The Space Shuttle Endeavor, which so rudely drove thru the streets of LA a couple weeks ago without EVER USING A TURN SIGNAL, goes on semi-permanent display today at the California Science Center, right there by the LA Coliseum.
- Today is also free taco day! Because one of the San Fran Giants stole a base in the world series, everybody gets 1 free Doritos Locos Taco between 2-6pm today at participating Taco Bell establishments.
- November 10th is the Mumford and Sons, et al, at the Hollywood Bowl for your auditory pleasure.
- The new look Lakers, Dwight, Steve Nash, Kobe and company open up the 2012-2013 season TONIGHT vs the Dallas Mavericks at the Staples Center. 7:30p start time.
- Tomorrow is Halloween and Thursday is Dia De Los Muertos. Check out the San Pedro Dia De Los Muertos Festival on Thursday from 3:30-11p in Downtown San Pedro.
- And don’t forget, November 9th, ASIA at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills. Yes. THAT Asia.
- If yer kinda over this whole Halloween thing like I already am, I give you the LA Derby Dolls Championship, this Saturday, at the Doll Factory on Temple St in LA starting at 6pm.
- Did you get your tickets for 3 Doors Down and Daughtry at the Honda center on December 15th yet?
- Streets in West Hollywood start getting shut down at 4pm tomorrow for their big totally hetero Halloween Costume Carnival on Santa Monica Blvd from LaCienega to Doheny.
- Meanwhile, the Cinefamily Theater on Fairfax in LA has their Most Outrageous Movie Kills of All Time documentary screening tomorrow night starting at 10:15pm and hey, Cinefamily, if Dr. Cranfill is going to put you into JACKtivities this much, why don’t you get him in free to some of these things?
- Lastly, Alanis Morrissette, Club Nokia, this coming Friday night.
- Need a family friendly Halloween thing for you and your sex trophies, sorry, kids tomorrow? Check the HOWL-OWeen in Burbank celebration. Trick or treating for the kids at the stores along San Fernando Blvd from 4-7pm and a pet costume contest.
- Or check the screening of SHAUN OF THE DEAD tomorrow night at the Regency South Coast Village Theater in Santa Ana at 7:30p.