Going Home For The Holidays? Hope You Aren’t At One Of These Awful Airports!
Traveling during the holidays is about as exciting to us as standing in line for three hours to get on a rollercoaster that lasts 45 seconds, but makes us feel like puking for at least 45 minutes or alternately waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be over so you can watch football.
Basically, even though we give thanks for all the good stuff on the table, our adrenaline rush, our family, yadda yadda yadda, it’s painful. Waiting is horrible no matter what the season is.
And the worst is when you’re part of a painful layover at some rundown, chaotic airport and you wake up with some dude name Billy Bob drunkenly drooling on your shoulder.
Daily Beast, the kind-hearted folk that they are, made a list of their top 25 worst airports in America, just in time to rub it in. LAX made the top of the list, obviously, at number 8.
Thank the pilgrims that there’s pumpkin pie to take the edge off.
Here are the top 10 on the Daily Beast’s list:
1) Newark Liberty International (EWR) (Jersey)
2) San Francisco International (SFO)
3) George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) (Houston)
4) O’Hare International (ORD) (Chicago)
5) Washington Dulles International (IAD)
6) La Guardia (LGA) (New York)
7) Miami International (MIA)
8) Los Angeles International (LAX)
9) Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
10) Philadelphia International (PHL)
For the rest, check out the original post here.
–Nadia Noir, CBS Radio Los Angeles