Previewing The Awards Show That Really Matters, The ‘Razzies’. And The Nominees Are…
This is a very special weekend in Hollywood. By Sunday afternoon, the most important award show in the industry will have announced the winners, and the world will rejoice. The glamor, the A-Listers, the shame…
No, we’re not talking about the Oscars. Who cares about those? We’re talking about the Razzies.
Since 1980, the Razzies have been finding the worst Hollywood had to offer that year, and celebrating their utter awfulness. Winners are announced on the eve of the Academy Awards, Saturday Night. Here is a partial list of Razzie nominations, with our prediction of who will take home the honors. For a complete list of the nominations, visit Razzies.com.
- Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure
- That’s My Boy
- A Thousand Words
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
It’s a tough call, but we think Battleship is gonna sink.
- Nicolas Cage – Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance & Seeking Justice
- Eddie Murphy – A Thousand Words
- Robert Pattinson – Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
- Tyler Perry (in drag) – Alex Cross & Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds
- Adam Sandler – That’s My Boy!
Has Nicolas Cage ever delivered a decent performance? Although Eddie Murphy may sneak in for the win one this one.
- Katherine Heigl – One For the Money
- Milla Jovovich – Resident Evil 5: Retribution
- Tyler Perry (in drag) – Madea’s Witless Protection
- Kristen Stewart – Snow White and the Huntsman & Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
- Barbra Streisand – Guilt Trip
Here’s guessing that Bab’s acting stinks worse than the dead whale she’s neighbors with.
- Carlos Delgado, CBS Radio