Best Los Angeles Neighborhoods For Trick-Or-Treating
Tonight’s the night! Little Power Rangers and princesses will take to the streets in search of candy.
But not just any candy, they’re looking for the good stuff! King-sized deliciousness and none of that raisins crap!
Carson and Producer Angie did a little research and came up with the best neighborhoods for trick-or-treating and some of the hot spots may just surprise you.
Best LA Neighborhoods For Trick-Or-Treating
The Red Tricycle blog has the most-detailed list, zeroing in on the exact streets to hit.
1. Los Angeles (Cross Streets: Sweetzer Avenue and Drexel Avenue)
2. Beverly Hills (Between Santa Monica Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard)
3. Studio City (Cross Streets: Laurel Terrace and Mound View)
4. Silver Lake (Armstrong Avenue)
5. Santa Monica (Gillette’s Regents Square)
6. Venice Canals (Cross Street: Dell and South Venice Boulevard)
7. Hancock Park (North of Wilshire Boulevard)
8. Burbank (Cross Streets: Mariposa and Valleyheart)
9. Pasadena (Cross Streets: Monterey Road between Windsor Place and Diamond Avenue and Marengo Avenue and Fair Oaks)
10. Brentwood Glen (The ‘Alphabet’ Streets between Church and Beloit)
Read more at AMPRadio.com