[Video] Your Christmas Crazy Is Here: Woman Has Surgery To Shape Her Ears Like An Elf
December 23, 2013 12:19 PM
So here are the facts, courtesy of the DailyMail:
- Melynda Moon, 23, is from Florid… err, Guelph (near Toronto), Canada.
- Melynda Moon is not her birth name.
- She is (was?) a model.
- Moon believes she is “from a different realm and was a fairy in a past life.”
- She is (not shockingly) a fan of The Lord of the Rings, Zelda video games, and pretty much all things “mythical.”
- The Lord of the Rings inspired her new look.
- She has a sub-dermal implant in her hand in the shape of the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda lore.
- To look more like an elf, she had the tips of her ears reshaped and pointed.
- When asked about the decision to reshape her ears, Moon replies, “I have never been more sure of anything in my life.”
- Grown ups often tell their children she is one of Santa’s elves and use her appearance to coerce their kids into behaving.
- (Unverified) Fans of Star Trek confuse her for Vulcan and debate as to whether her decision was logical.