Riding The Subway This Sunday? Remember To Take Your Pants Off…
By Carlos Delgado
The No Pants Subway Ride is a wonderful tradition that in six years has grown from a prank in New York City staged by Improv Everywhere to a cultural phenomenon. And in case there’s any confusion, The No Pants Subway Ride is precisely what you think it is. Just make sure you’re hopping on duty free this Sunday, January 12 between 1 and 3 p.m.so you don’t look like a complete weirdo.
If you want to participate, look for a bunch of other people not wearing pants at the following five subway station locations, provided by GuerilLA:
- Sierra Madre Villa station, Pasadena: Gold Line
- Atlantic station, East LA: Gold Line
- North Hollywood station, North Hollywood: Red Line
- Wilshire/Western station, Koreatown: Purple Line
- Culver City station, Culver City: Expo Line
Check GuerilLA to find out who your ride captain will be (we look forward to meeting you, Agent Zenshinzo), your arrival times, and the itinerary.
And remember, for the love of all things good, this is a “no pants” subway ride, not a “no underwear,” so remember to put on those tighty whities.