Pour some sugar on me. According to a study for sugar-daddy website, SeekingArrangement.com, USC is one of the fastest growing “sugar baby schools” in the country.
Despite (or maybe because of) the excruciatingly high cost of a Trojan education, the website gauges which schools are “sugar daddy schools” based on sugar babies’ college affiliations and their looking for a “unique way to pay for college.”
SeekingArrangement says (via LA Weekly) that a talented “sugar baby” can rake up $3k a month. That’s about $36,000 a year. Tuition (including room and board) for USC is a whopping $62,245.
Even a sugar baby can’t survive on a measly three grand a month these days.
Check out the rest of the schools on the list and see if your alma mater made it!
1. University of Central Florida
2. Arizona State University
3. New York University
4. Georgia State University
5. Temple University
6. University of Colorado
7. Kent State University
8. University of Southern California
9. University of California, Davis
10. Texas State University
11. University of Georgia
12. Florida International University
13. University of South Florida
14. University of Arizona
15. University of California, Berkeley
16. University of New Mexico
17. Tulane University
18. Indiana University
19. Michigan State University
20. Louisiana State University