Thanks for an awesome JACK'S 9TH SHOW! Check out these Photos and Recap from the show. 

Farting Cows Blow Up A Barn. And You Thought Your’s Were Deadly…

View Comments
(Photo: DAMIEN MEYER/AFP/Getty Images)

(Photo: DAMIEN MEYER/AFP/Getty Images)

By Carlos Delgado

On Monday, a barn blew up in Germany. The roof, the roof, the roof was on fire and damaged, and one cow was treated for burns, reports Reuters.com.

The reason for the explosion? Methane gas had built up inside the shed and was ignited by spark of static electricity. The resulting blast literally blew the roof off.

And where did all the methane gas come from? Cow farts. Yup. About 90 cows farting, actually. Imagine one of those guys on a long road trip with the windows up…

Fortunately there were no other injuries reported. And yes, JACK FM just went this entire report without one “holy cow.”

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 375 other followers