The Best Things In Life Are Green
St. Patrick’s Day is nearly upon us, and with comes debauchery, the Irish themed events, and, of course, the color green. We like the color green, and so do you. Trust us.
And not just because of St. Patrick’s Day. Some of the best things in life are green. Need proof? Take a look:
- Money, because who doesn’t like money?
- Marijuana, because who doesn’t like marijuana?
- Green tea, and all the antioxidants that make us more better and not so dumberer
- Seth Green: Robot Chicken, Family Guy, etc, etc, etc.
- The Green Goblin, for you comic book guys who are gonna complain The Green Hornet or Green Arrow didn’t make the list
- Green Day, who continue to rock until this day
- Eva Green, because we like pretty girls
- Kermit the Frog, the greatest of all the Muppets, next to Animal, of course.
- Money, we can’t emphasize this one enough
- Green Burrito, when your friends want Carl’s Jr., but you want Mexican
- Pennsylvanian, North Carolina, Pacific Ave., and the little houses you can buy for them
- Jolly Ranchers, watermelon flavored, of course
- Little green men from Mars, because before aliens were little grey men, they were little green men
- Green traffic lights, this is LA. ‘Nuff said.
- Avocados, chips and guac = awesome
- Christmas Trees, because we like Christmas
- The Grinch, because we like reading about how he stole Christmas
- Green Eggs and Ham, since we’re on a Dr. Seuss kick
- 742 Evergreen Terrace, home of one of our favorite families of all time, The Simpsons
- And, of course, money, in case we didn’t mention it before