Go Casual For A Cause With Jeans Day For Autism
April is Autism Awareness Month and Jack FM wants you to go Casual for a Cause every Friday at work throughout the month! And by going casual with your co-workers, you can help local families with autism by supporting TACA.
It’s easy, here’s how it works:
* Have your business organize a Jeans Day for Autism. Most businesses have a casual Friday so it should be easy to do!
* Participating businesses will get a custom office page where co-workers can donate $5, $10 or more to support their Jeans Day for Autism.
* It can be one Friday in April or all four!
Wear your blue jeans or sexy daisy dukes and enter to score casual Friday lunch for the entire office when you click here.
How do you get started? We’re glad you asked. Here’s how:
1. Sign up your company and get the materials and link for donations going at jeansdayforautism.com.
2. Join your TACA friends for a variety of #AutismActionApril activities. See local activities here.
3. Donate to help a family living with autism when you click here.