By Nadia Noir
Drinking and driving is really, really dumb. So don’t do it. Check out our post about Tipsy Tow (and your other options).
Meanwhile, keep your designated drivers away from these checkpoints so that you can go about your holiday weekend in peace.
Thursday, July 3rd:
– saturation patrol in Hollywood from 4 p.m. to midnight
– DUI checkpoint at Vermont Avenue and 5th Street in the Olympic Area from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Saturday, July 5th:
– DUI checkpoint at Western Avenue and Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard the Southwest Area from 6 p.m. to midnight
– DUI checkpoint at Hollywood Boulevard and Argyle Avenue in Hollywood from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
– DUI checkpoint at Figueroa Street and 9th Street in the Central Area from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
– DUI checkpoint at Oxnard Street and Laurel Canyon Boulevard in North Hollywood from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Sunday, July 6th:
– saturation patrol in the Central Area from 4 p.m. to midnight
– saturation patrol in the Mission Area from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.