Angels Pitcher CJ Wilson Talks Pregame Playlist, Daft Punk, And What He Listens To At 150mph
“My pregame playlist is very important to me. I feel like music regulates your brainwaves. What I try to do is listen to the same stuff all the time. I have the same playlist when I’m getting ready for the game: Nero, Deadmau5, and some of the Daft Punk music from Tron,” says Wilson.
“One particular song I like to blast is in the car is the Daft Punk song ‘Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger’.’ I’ll be jammin’ going like 150 and that song was on repeat for over 3 weeks.”
“The most embarassing song on my iPod is some sort of Brazilian music….if I just have it on shuffle it’ll be like Parkway Drive, Killswitch Engage, Daft Punk, Skrillex… [starts dancing] if that’s on and it’s playing through the speakers I’ll just be like ‘skip.'”
LATEST KROQ FEATURES
- Coffee Bean Adds Two New Flavors to Their Menu, Try them for $2 on March 12th!
- “Sharknado 3” Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter Cast as Leaders of the USA! USA! USA!
- Secret Menu Items At In-N-Out, Starbucks and More….For Your Dogs!
- For Rolling Stones Party, Chocolatier Creates Device For Snorting Lines of Chocolate
- Study: People Look More Attractive After 1 Drink, But Not 2