“My pregame playlist is very important to me. I feel like music regulates your brainwaves. What I try to do is listen to the same stuff all the time. I have the same playlist when I’m getting ready for the game: Nero, Deadmau5, and some of the Daft Punk music from Tron,” says Wilson.
“One particular song I like to blast is in the car is the Daft Punk song ‘Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger’.’ I’ll be jammin’ going like 150 and that song was on repeat for over 3 weeks.”
“The most embarassing song on my iPod is some sort of Brazilian music….if I just have it on shuffle it’ll be like Parkway Drive, Killswitch Engage, Daft Punk, Skrillex… [starts dancing] if that’s on and it’s playing through the speakers I’ll just be like ‘skip.'”
LATEST KROQ FEATURES
- Johnny Depp Surprises ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ Riders At Disneyland
- Irvine’s Wild Rivers Water Park Is Back
- Dessert Fest is Coming To L.A.
- Pitch-Black Ice Cream Is Here To Save The Day
- Dashboard Confessional and All-American Rejects Announce Concert at OC Fair Grounds