Presidential Visit Prompts LA Traffic Advisories Through Wednesday, Thursday
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — In light of President Obama’s scheduled visit to Los Angeles on Wednesday, a traffic advisory has been issued in an effort to limit congestion on the road.
The advisory, according to KNX 1070, is to last throughout the President’s scheduled visit to the Southland, which will last through Thursday.
The following areas should be avoided onWednesday when possible:
- La Brea Avenue and West Olympic Boulevard, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- West 3rd Street and Rossmore Avenue, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The following areas should be avoided on Thursday when possible:
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunset Boulevard and Mandeville Canyon Road, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Sunset Boulevard and Barrington Avenue, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Grand Avenue and West Washington Boulevard, from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Figueroa Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
See what bus routes throughout Los Angeles will also be affected at CBSLA.com.