That’s just cold blooded Sasha.
Besides, I also told you to take these guys and look how well they did in Week 3.
- Victor Cruz- 5 catches, 105 yards, 1 touchdown
- Brian Quick- 2 catches, 62 yards, 1 touchdown
- Niles Paul- 6 catches, 68 yards
Week 4 is a brand new week though, and with big time teams on bye-weeks, you’ve probably got some holes to fill. Let me fill your holes…. uh… in your lineup.
1) Blake Bortles QB (Jax)- You remember how bad Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull was? Yeah well the Jacksonville Jaguars are even sh!ttier than that. BUT playing from behind (which the Jags will be doing all year) means throwing the ball a lot. It won’t be pretty, but at the end of the day points are points, and if you drafted RGIII and didn’t get Kirk Cousins on the waiver wire, you might look to the rookie in JAX who’ll start the first game of his NFL career this Sunday.
2) Allen Robinson WR (Jax)- The above passage also pertains to this rookie for Week 4. ESPECIALLY in PPR leagues. I almost guarantee you this guy is a free agent in your league. And every time Robinson catches a ball this Sunday, you should sing this song.
3) Khiry Robinson RB (New Orleans)- The Saints are playing the Cowboys on Sunday which is a nice match-up for Khiry while starting RB Mark Ingram is sidelined with a mangled hand. The Cowboys Defense is just about as woeful as the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and Technology’s grasp on climate change.
4) Dwayne Allen TE (Ind)- With apologies to Muammar Gaddafi, tight ends can be a royal pain in the ass in fantasy football. If you’re in search of a replacement TE, go with one that has a good QB situation. It doesn’t get better in 2014 at QB than the Colts’ Andrew Luck. So take a gamble on Allen if he’s still available and you need a TE.
5) Ladarius Green TE (SD)- If Dwayne Allen isn’t available in your league and are desperate for a TE bye-week replacement, maybe give Ladarius Green a shot. He’s a huge target, has a great QB situation, and is playing the aforementioned Jacksonville Jaguars. This game is in San Diego, which means the Jags are flying across the country to play this game, which rarely works out well for the visiting team. And besides Ladarius is just plain fun to say.
Check back next Friday for Week 5 pics and Week 4 results.