By Carlos Delgado
Are you on Instagram? Of course you are, because in LA, virtually everyone you know is using the photo sharing app, right? That statement may be truer than you think.
In September, Instagram announced that it has surpassed the 400 million user mark, and that over 75% of Instagrammers are now living outside of the US. That’s a lot of people all over the world posting pictures.
But despite the growing number global users, Los Angeles is still among the most Instagrammed cities in the world, coming in at #5, with Dodger Stadium as the top LA location, according to Travel and Leisure.
Congrats LA! Go grab a Dodger Dog to celebrate!
Check out the other cities (and their top locations) to make the cut:
- New York, New York: Times Square
- Paris: Eiffel Tower
- London: Tower Bridge
- Moscow: Red Square
- Los Angeles: Dodger Stadium
- Istanbul: İstiklal Caddesi
- Sao Paolo, Brazil: Parque Ibirapuera
- Amsterdam: Vondelpark
- Barcelona: Park Güell
- San Francisco: Golden Gate Bridge
- Saint Petersberg: Nevsky Prospect
- Chicago, Illinois: Wrigley Field
- Rome: Colloseum
- Berlin: East Side Gallery
- Venice, Italy: Piazzo San Marco
- Madrid: Estadio Santiago Barnabeu
- Milan: Milano, Piazza Duomo
- Las Vegas: Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bangkok: Siam Paragon
- Dubai, UAE: The Dubai Mall