By Sarah Carroll
No matter what happens tonight, about 50% of the country is going to be very disappointed with the results of the election.
But what’s one thing that unites most of America? A cold beer!
So, while you’re glued to the television watching the 24/7 news coverage, we’ve found a little drinking game to spice up the evening.
The great people over at Screener have suggested the following rules…
Take a sip:
- When the candidate you didn’t vote for wins a state.
- Every time CNN uses the Magic Map wall.
- Any time a commentator uses a sports metaphor to talk about the election.
- Every time Wolf Blitzer says some variation of “we’re watching this closely.”
Take a large swig:
- If a network prematurely calls a race for one candidate and then has to retract their results.
- If Fox News’ Megyn Kelly is forced to interact on live TV with Newt Gingrich.
Finish your drink:
- If any news channel uses a hologram. No shade to Tupac and CNN, but was that really necessary?!
- If Donald Trump loses the election and refuses to concede. #rigged
Click HERE to check out the full list of rules!