Music NewsMore Music News
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye It was a wild scene backstage at the Grammy nominations concert, from Miguel shouting out country music to Arsenio Hall's turning the tables and ranting about Kanye West.
- U.S. Version of Morrissey's 'Autobiography' Edits Out His Gay Relationship American demand for Morrissey's recently published 'Autobiography' was so big that plans were quickly arranged for it to be released here. But it seems that something's missing.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer Here's our guide to some of the seminal figures from the Greenwich Village folk music scene, which thrived in New York during the early 1960s and serves as the film's setting.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The GRAMMY Hall of Fame was established in 1973 to honor recordings of lasting qualitative or historical significance that are at least 25 years old. According to GRAMMY.org, inductees are selected by a "special member committee of eminent and...
- Interview: Tom Scholz of Boston: 'It’s Just A Matter Of Trying To Do The Best I Can' "I work mostly alone, and I try an enormous amount of ideas. 99% of what I record in the studio, nobody else hears."
- 5 Directions Pixies Could Go With Their Next Bass Player Named 'Kim' Since the Pixies apparently only hire bassists named Kim, we spent time sweating over the supercomputers at Radio.com headquarters, weighing some potentially earth-shaking selections before finally coming up with five potential options to fill the...
- Billy Joel Announces Indefinite Residency at Madison Square Garden Joel will perform one concert there per month "for as long as his fans continue to want to come, which should be a long time."