Last summer’s Beach Boys 50th anniversary reunion tour may have been the very last opportunity for fans to see the group’s original members all performing on stage together, ever. After taking home the GRAMMY award […]
Beach Boys fans had to wait decades for The Smile Sessions box set to be released. Beach Boys mastermind Brian Wilson, along with compilation co-producers Alan Boyd, Mark Linett and Dennis Wolfe and mastering engineer Mark […]
Brian Wilson has just announced, via his website, an upcoming concert at the Fraze Pavilion in Kettering, Ohio, on July 25. Interestingly, the post also mentions that “special guests Al Jardine and David Marks will […]
Tonight, at 10 p.m. ET, CBS will broadcast the GRAMMY nomination special. The past year has been a great one for legendary artists putting out albums that hold up to their legacies. Here, we predict which ones will get nods in the big categories.
The Chicago business is still a healthy one: like The Beach Boys, they tour every year to large crowds. But also like The Beach Boys, reuniting with their ex-frontman would be a huge event that would get the band more media attention than they’ve had in years, and would probably be a big enough deal to lead to a tour headlining the venues where they usually split the bill.
It’s the ironically-named Labor Day weekend where, if you’re lucky, you have three days off. As you hit the highway for summer’s big finale, you’ll need a playlist for the holiday road trip. Get those motors revving, we’ve got a Labor Day playlist of ten classic songs for the long drive ahead.
The band is celebrating 50 years with a new DVD.
An Endless Summer may not be in store for the reunited Beach Boys. Amidst hopeful talk of adding tour dates and recording another album comes a report that frontman Mike Love has scheduled his own […]
This week on the Billboard 200 album chart, a No. 1 alludes Rush once more, as the Canadian prog-rockers come in at No. 2 right behind pop/R&B star Usher. They lead the charge on classic […]
This weekend, Manchester, Tennessee hosts one of the country’s largest music events, the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Bonnaroo started out as a jam-band-based festival (as opposed to Coachella’s hipper, more indie-rock focus). But in […]
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’ cbsloc.al/10YpThA 23 hours ago
- Next chance to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets is coming up at 3:25pm cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 1 day ago
- This is why David Lee Roth is our hero. cbsloc.al/19aTQ4A 1 day ago