The Black Keys are the dominant rock band of the moment, if the GRAMMYS are to be believed. The band won a handful of awards, while Dan Auerbach has won an additional one for Producer […]
Dr. John’s Locked Down exposed the New Orleans legend to a new audience, and much of that was due to the album’s producer: Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys. Tonight it took home the GRAMMY […]
Looking to fill your digital music device with lots of great music on the cheap? A current MP3 blow-out sale at Amazon.com finds digital downloads of new and classic releases from a slew of rock […]
With bands continually looking for ways to augment income in face of decreasing across-the-board record sales, brazen advertisers have allowed the Black Keys to turn commercial lawsuits into a lucrative revenue stream. After already successfully […]
Despite not releasing an album in 2012, the Black Keys dominated the year in a lot of ways. The most surprising thing, however, is the feasibility of the rock duo doing the same thing in […]
A number of legendary artists from the ’60s and ’70s will grace the many stages at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival this spring, including Billy Joel, Fleetwood Mac, Hall & Oates, Earth Wind […]
Although it was released in 2011, The Black Keys’ El Camino was one of the biggest albums of 2012; it catapulted the group to arena-headlining status and earned them five GRAMMY nominations, including Album Of […]
Coldplay, Jack White, Mumford & Sons, Muse, the Black Keys – of the countless rock albums to come down the sonic pike in 2012, the most recent releases from these key artists were among the […]
While the past few years have seen pop, hip-hop and even country stealing the sonic spotlight, 2012 was the year rock made a triumphant comeback with a slew of essential full-length releases, including an epic […]
The Global Citizen Festival in New York City was an event with a stated goal to “Celebrate the progress made in fighting extreme poverty, secure financial commitments for tackling extreme poverty and disease, and mobilise thousands of ambassadors for change.” But festival headliner Neill Young made sure that this wasn’t your average televised money and awareness raising concert: when he and Crazy Horse played “F***in’ Up,” it took the event straight into PG-13 (or R) territory.
- Miss Utah 2013 JACK's New Ride Animal Style Stick-Up Fleetwood Mac @ Honda Center
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- Find out which decade Ozzy Osbourne CAN'T remember. cbsloc.al/10uxOJ2 1 hour ago
- Wait, they’re closing the 405 AGAIN? Maybe we should get rid of that freeway already. cbsloc.al/11lWPVg 1 hour ago
- .@richardblade Remembers @depechemode’s Concert For The Masses Rose Bowl Show 25 Years Later cbsloc.al/19gczuK http://t.co/COO4TvRa7G 4 hours ago