Last summer’s Beach Boys 50th anniversary reunion tour may have been the very last opportunity for fans to see the group’s original members all performing on stage together, ever. After taking home the GRAMMY award […]
Beach Boys fans had to wait decades for The Smile Sessions box set to be released. Beach Boys mastermind Brian Wilson, along with compilation co-producers Alan Boyd, Mark Linett and Dennis Wolfe and mastering engineer Mark […]
Brian Wilson has just announced, via his website, an upcoming concert at the Fraze Pavilion in Kettering, Ohio, on July 25. Interestingly, the post also mentions that “special guests Al Jardine and David Marks will […]
For years, a biopic based on the troubled and triumphant life of the Beach Boys’ creative mastermind, Brian Wilson, has been in the works. Now the film, titled Love & Mercy, is charging full speed ahead, […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. Status: Reunited… sort of New Albums Released: One (That’s Why God Made The […]
Tonight, at 10 p.m. ET, CBS will broadcast the GRAMMY nomination special. The past year has been a great one for legendary artists putting out albums that hold up to their legacies. Here, we predict which ones will get nods in the big categories.
The new DVD, titled The Beach Boys Live In Concert – 50th Anniversary Tour, features hours of concert footage including tons of the band’s hit songs, album cuts and even some new ones – plus interviews with the boys and much more. Brian Wilson is quoted in the trailer, saying how happy he is that this concert was captured on film “so that everyone, whether you were there or not, will be able to see what an historical event it was.”
Mike Love is fighting back against those have vilified him with claims that he fired original Beach Boys members Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and David Marks. Love has penned a lengthy, pointed and emotional open letter to the Los Angeles Times in an attempt to set the record straight.
In the wake of Love coldly giving the boot to his bandmates, we have to wonder: Is Mike Love the biggest villain in the music world? We explore Love’s legacy of indiscretions and less-than-favorable attributes that suggest as much.
While Brian Wilson has stated that he’d like to make another album and continue touring with the Beach Boys’ reunion lineup, it seems that’s not really in the cards for the family band.
- Miss Utah 2013 JACK's New Ride Animal Style Stick-Up Fleetwood Mac @ Honda Center
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- Find out which decade Ozzy Osbourne CAN'T remember. cbsloc.al/10uxOJ2 19 hours ago
- Wait, they’re closing the 405 AGAIN? Maybe we should get rid of that freeway already. cbsloc.al/11lWPVg 19 hours ago
- .@richardblade Remembers @depechemode’s Concert For The Masses Rose Bowl Show 25 Years Later cbsloc.al/19gczuK http://t.co/COO4TvRa7G 22 hours ago