Last night (December 6), New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stopped by The Daily Show and got right down to the real issues with host Jon Stewart – fan-girling over Bruce Springsteen.
Hurricane Sandy came, and, thankfully, is now gone. (And by the way, you can follow developments in the post-Sandy story at CBS New York, CBS Philadelphia and CBS Boston, and other CBS Local sites.) We hope everyone who was in the path of the storm is safe and in the process of picking up the pieces.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie hasn’t been shy about his love of Bruce Springsteen, but will he hear Springsteen’s daughter out?
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’ cbsloc.al/10YpThA 1 day ago
- Next chance to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets is coming up at 3:25pm cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 1 day ago
- This is why David Lee Roth is our hero. cbsloc.al/19aTQ4A 1 day ago