This weekend, the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremony, which took place April 18 at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre, airs on HBO. The event is always a long affair — but it always […]
“My name is Chris Cornell, and I’m here to induct my hometown heroes, Heart.” That’s how the Sound Garden frontman started his Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame induction speech. Cornell continued by saying, “Let us now praise sisters […]
The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony – set to take place at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on April 18 – has just added a lot of star power to its […]
With a line-up that already boasts such music superstars as fun., Stevie Wonder, Katy Perry, and members of the Glee cast, it has been confirmed that Seattle rock icons Soundgarden will be performing at President […]
From Cornell’s tweets, we can gather the Grohl-directed “By Crooked Steps” video takes place, at least in part, in a biker bar where Sons Of Anarchy-style leather jackets and motorcycle helmets set the tone for this scene.
Tomorrow, Soundgarden release King Animal, their first album in sixteen years. Tonight (November 12), you can see them perform some of their new songs, alongside some of their classics, from the stage of the Ed Sullivan Theater, home of The Late Show With David Letterman. The show is the latest installment of the Live on Letterman series, which is shown live from the famous stage in New York City.
Just hours before Soundgarden drops their new new album, the Seattle foursome will take the stage to treat online viewers worldwide to a webcast featuring fan favorites as well as tracks from King Animal.
Soundgarden continues to tease fans with tracks from their upcoming new album, the band’s first in 16 years. This fiery new track sounds like one big mosh-pit just waiting to happen.
Soundgarden’s comeback album, “King Animal,” is said to have “a lot of layers to it. It’s something that will take time for people to kind of digest,” says frontman Chris Cornell in a recent interview with San Francisco sister station, Live 105.
Nile Rodgers is a well-liked guy. As the leader of Chic, he’s responsible for some of the biggest hit singles ever, including “Le Freak” and “Good Times.” And as a producer, he’s helmed records by Madonna, David Bowie, David Lee Roth and Mick Jagger. So, it’s no surprise that he has a lot of famous friends, many of whom sent him video or voicemail messages to celebrate his 60th birthday.
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’ cbsloc.al/10YpThA 1 hour ago
- Next chance to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets is coming up at 3:25pm cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 1 hour ago
- This is why David Lee Roth is our hero. cbsloc.al/19aTQ4A 2 hours ago