Who wouldn’t love a good Beatles statue? James Lambert, from Oxfordshire, England, found out otherwise. The Henley-on-Thames resident — a small town in southeast England where George Harrison lived during his final years — was […]
On Sunday, the Rolling Stones played their first arena show in six years. The fan reaction was joyous – but the authorities apparently aren’t so amused about the Stones playing over curfew.
May, a noted animal rights champion, paid a surprise visit to the Lonesome Primary School in Mitcham, England, last week to talk to students about treating animals in a humane way. He told students at the school that he would love to see Wimbledon Stadium, the home of greyhound racing in England, shut down.
Sir Paul McCartney may be Britain’s highest-paid performer, but he earned nearly nothing for his performance at the Olympic Opening Ceremony in London last Friday.
Having once rocked the Super Bowl halftime show is not enough for The Who. As rumored over the last several months, the classic rockers will play the Olympics closing ceremony in London on August 12, […]
We here at JACK love the culinary arts. Well, who doesn’t love food? As Americans, we feel that we have come up with some of the best food on the planet. From chicken and waffles, donut hamburgers, and the […]
Paul McCartney And Nancy…view gallery [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Paul McCartney[/lastfm] and Nancy Shevell will tie the knot this weekend. If you didn’t get your invite don’t feel too bad, it’s a small scale affair for close friends […]
[lastfm link_type="similar_artist_radio"]The Beatles [/lastfm]are iconic for many reasons. From the music they wrote to the culture they defined, every moment the Fab Four spent together has been chronicled in the tomes of British pop culture history. Perhaps […]
It’s a tale as old as time: Winter arrives. The Old Lady who lives alone in her home is lonely. She decides to make a snowman for the neighborhoods kids to admire. She finishes her […]
A tragic day for music; Cellist [lastfm]Michael Edwards[/lastfm], best known for his work with the classic rock group [lastfm]Electric Light Orchestra[/lastfm], died instantly Labor Day morning after a rogue bale of hay crashed into his van.
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- Anyone looking for work? Work @ Amy’s Baking Company…if you dare cbsloc.al/1665E9H 14 hours ago
- Next chance to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets is coming up at 5:25pm. Good luck peeps. Yes we said peeps. cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 15 hours ago
- 866-931-JACK, now taking @Clippers head coach applications, serious inquiries only bit.ly/ZW6fTJ 18 hours ago