Jacked Up News
How dare you San Francisco. HOW DARE YOU. The forward-thinking, possibly greatest restaurant in existence, Bacon Bacon, is closing its doors. Why? Because residents surrounding the establishment complained about the smell. You read that right, […]
Bugs. We swat them, spray them, and step on them. But maybe we should be eating them. At least that’s what the U.N. thinks. In a 200 page report released Monday, The Food and Agriculture […]
There was a void in the world, but Julie Baker stepped up and filled the need: she invented diapers. “But diapers already exist,” we hear you say. Yes they do, but chicken diapers didn’t exist. […]
Finish This Story: 27 Year-Old Man Attacks 51-Year Old Blind Man. Did We Mention The Blind Guy Is Retired Special Forces?
The moral of the story is don’t try to beat up blind guys because they just might be a retired Army Special Forces soldier. Or maybe the moral of the story is don’t be an […]
Are we extremely lucky to be living in Southern California, or does it just suck to live in the Pacific Northwest? Maybe it’s a little of both. Yahoo.com reports that Bellingham Christian School, located in […]
Do you love where you work? Would you be willing to prove your devotion by getting a tattoo of your company’s logo? What if your boss offered you a raise, would you consider it then? […]
We’re barely over a decade in, and we may have already just witnessed the crowning achievement of the 21st century, nay, the millennium: glow-in-the-dark sheep. Yes, you read that right. That is not a typo. […]
Don’t bogart that joint, man. That’s essentially what Washington Judge Jack Emery told Police in Tacoma Thursday, according to the Huffington Post. Actually, Emery ordered the return of the marijuana that was seized by police […]
California rocks, excepts when it sucks, as failure to pass a bill that would allow bars to stay open past the current last call time of 2 am shows. SB 635, as the bill was […]
In “just what we needed” news, the West Hollywood city council approved extending parking meter hours, meaning the already ridiculously expensive city just got a little bit more ridiculous and expensive. Many of WeHo’s parking […]
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- Anyone looking for work? Work @ Amy’s Baking Company…if you dare cbsloc.al/1665E9H 6 hours ago
- Next chance to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets is coming up at 5:25pm. Good luck peeps. Yes we said peeps. cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 6 hours ago
- 866-931-JACK, now taking @Clippers head coach applications, serious inquiries only bit.ly/ZW6fTJ 9 hours ago