Late Show With David Letterman
One night before the Rolling Stones take the stage at the 12.12.12 concert, Mick Jagger visited Late Show With David Letterman to give the Top Ten List. His list included “Nobody wants to hear anything from your new album!” (Advice that Jagger probably doesn’t take too seriously: both of the band’s new songs, “Doom And Gloom” and “One More Shot” have made the band’s setlist at their recent shows.)
Letterman was clearly unaware of Page and Jones’ histories as session musicians before they formed Zeppelin, so Plant pointed that they’d both played on a lot of records, and joked that during that time he was working “on the blacktop” and John Bonham was stealing cars. Letterman’s response: “And had you mentioned the part about stealing cars to the Kennedy Center people?”
The Robert Plant/Jimmy Page/John Paul Jones “reunion” will last at least one more day: Plant, Page and Jones will be visiting fellow Kennedy Center honoree David Letterman less than 24 hours after The Kennedy Center Honors, as they appear on “Late Show With David Letterman” Monday night.
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- @McDonald's is trying to make #Japan the new Fat #Americans. cbsloc.al/11frcNS 47 minutes ago
- Wanna go to @Knott's Berry Farm? Next chance to win is coming up at 11:25am. cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 2 hours ago
- It's time for Funnel Cake. Be caller 13 at 9:25pm to win @knotts tickets. Dial 1(866) 931-JACK. cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 16 hours ago