Last summer’s Beach Boys 50th anniversary reunion tour may have been the very last opportunity for fans to see the group’s original members all performing on stage together, ever. After taking home the GRAMMY award […]
Brian Wilson has just announced, via his website, an upcoming concert at the Fraze Pavilion in Kettering, Ohio, on July 25. Interestingly, the post also mentions that “special guests Al Jardine and David Marks will […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. Status: Reunited… sort of New Albums Released: One (That’s Why God Made The […]
Tonight, at 10 p.m. ET, CBS will broadcast the GRAMMY nomination special. The past year has been a great one for legendary artists putting out albums that hold up to their legacies. Here, we predict which ones will get nods in the big categories.
Mike Love is fighting back against those have vilified him with claims that he fired original Beach Boys members Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and David Marks. Love has penned a lengthy, pointed and emotional open letter to the Los Angeles Times in an attempt to set the record straight.
In the wake of Love coldly giving the boot to his bandmates, we have to wonder: Is Mike Love the biggest villain in the music world? We explore Love’s legacy of indiscretions and less-than-favorable attributes that suggest as much.
While Brian Wilson has stated that he’d like to make another album and continue touring with the Beach Boys’ reunion lineup, it seems that’s not really in the cards for the family band.
The band is celebrating 50 years with a new DVD.
“They call me the pitch b*tch,” Carnie Wilson jokes. “I can’t help myself! When somebody is flat, I’m going to be the one to say, ‘you’re flat, get it together – we’re a vocal group.’” […]
An Endless Summer may not be in store for the reunited Beach Boys. Amidst hopeful talk of adding tour dates and recording another album comes a report that frontman Mike Love has scheduled his own […]
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- Anyone looking for work? Work @ Amy’s Baking Company…if you dare cbsloc.al/1665E9H 2 hours ago
- Next chance to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets is coming up at 5:25pm. Good luck peeps. Yes we said peeps. cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 3 hours ago
- 866-931-JACK, now taking @Clippers head coach applications, serious inquiries only bit.ly/ZW6fTJ 5 hours ago