On Sunday, the Rolling Stones played their first arena show in six years. The fan reaction was joyous – but the authorities apparently aren’t so amused about the Stones playing over curfew.
Led Zeppelin has apparently been counting down to some kind of big announcement via a series of posts on their official Facebook page that feature images of numbers (counting down from five to one) and a few cryptic video clips. The countdown started over the weekend, and hit “1″ yesterday, leading fans to have high hopes for some big news today.
Led Zeppelin’s countdown continued today, with the band posting a photo of the number “1″ to their Facebook page. The band have been counting down to something since this weekend, but there’s a lot of speculation as to what the band will do, or announce, when the countdown ends (which will be tomorrow, September 13).
Over the weekend, Led Zeppelin posted cryptic photos of the words “Five” and “Four,” followed by the Roman numeral “III” to their official Facebook page. At first, Zeppelin fans wondered what the significance of “Five” was, until it became clear that the band is counting down to… something.
- Miss Utah 2013 JACK's New Ride Animal Style Stick-Up Fleetwood Mac @ Honda Center
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- ‘Sopranos’ Star James Gandolfini Reportedly Dies In Italy. Say it ain't so Tony Soprano cbsloc.al/17Z82Pm 10 hours ago
- @willxtessa we'll prob have a table in front of the Edwards theater 11 hours ago
- Let a @931JACKFM Sticker Pimp hook you up with a FREE can of 51 Fifty energy drink today 4-6p at Kwik Serv Gas (Hollywood Wy in Burbank). 12 hours ago