In recent years, former Led Zeppelin singer Robert Plant has worked with a number of collaborators: his Band Of Joy on the 2010 album of the same name, with Alison Krauss on 2007′s multi-GRAMMY winning Raising Sand, and with […]
After a couple of detours (a duo album with Alison Krauss, a covers project with his Band Of Joy, oh, and the Led Zeppelin reunion), Robert Plant is back together with his longtime band, the […]
In Not Fade Away, we take a look at the legacy of some of the greatest albums of the past few decades – some iconic, some lesser known – as they celebrate significant anniversaries. Here, […]
2012 saw lots of Led Zeppelin activity, including the band’s inclusion in the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony in December. The night of that event, Robert Plant told Radio.com that in 2013 he might “just chill […]
Twenty million people tried to buy tickets to Led Zeppelin‘s lone reunion show in 2007 at London’s O2 Arena. Take a moment and let the crushing hugeness of that number sink in. For Zeppelin to […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. They’re still one of the most popular bands ever: Led Zeppelin Status: Defunct since 1980. […]
Led Zeppelin fans, here’s the moment you’ve been waiting for. Tonight (December 26), the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony finally airs on CBS (9 p.m. ET/PT), at which point the Zep tributes from Heart, Foo Fighters, Jack […]
Americana singer-songwriter Patty Griffin played two benefits in her hometown of Austin, TX this weekend, and it seems her set turned into a bit of a Led Zeppelin jam session with her bandmate (and significant other), Robert Plant.
“I’m enjoying life and spending more time in America now. I really enjoy it. I’m becoming way more aware and opinionated and stimulated by these new adventures. Everybody says I’m workaholic, and I just keep going and going. And I will do that (again).” — Robert Plant
Letterman was clearly unaware of Page and Jones’ histories as session musicians before they formed Zeppelin, so Plant pointed that they’d both played on a lot of records, and joked that during that time he was working “on the blacktop” and John Bonham was stealing cars. Letterman’s response: “And had you mentioned the part about stealing cars to the Kennedy Center people?”
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- You CAN touch our @MCHammer tickets all you want. Win 'em here. cbsloc.al/115vOGh 9 hours ago
- Last two chances to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets are at 7:25pm & 9:25pm. cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 11 hours ago
- Stone Temple Pilots are back with a new singer and new single. Download it here for free. cbsloc.al/114k5lv 12 hours ago