Roger Waters has been getting more press for his vocal critiques of Israel lately than he has for his music. In March, he was interviewed by the Al-Jazeera network, and encouraged artists to boycott the […]
Manhattan’s 92nd Street YMCA (92Y) has cancelled an event with former Pink Floyd singer/bassist Roger Waters, following pressure from members of the Jewish community over the rocker’s criticism of Israel over the years. “It’s absolutely […]
In Not Fade Away, we take a look at the legacy of some of the greatest albums of the past few decades – some iconic, some lesser known – as they celebrate significant anniversaries. Here, […]
In Not Fade Away, we take a look at the legacy of some of the greatest albums of the past few decades — some iconic, some lesser known — as they celebrate significant anniversaries. First up is Pink […]
Former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters has never been one to shy away from controversy, most recently drawing criticism from the Anti-Defamation League for a video segment depicting dollar signs next to the Star of […]
Last night (January 14th), former Pink Floyd bassist Roger Waters, appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to discuss his plans for bringing his Wall tour to Europe, his relief and benefit work, and how the meanings […]
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: After 50 years on the stage, should classic rockers consider hanging it […]
Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi blew minds of New Jersey-ians. R.E.M.’s Michael Stipe came out of retirement. Eddie Vedder joined Roger Waters for a Pink Floyd classic. Kanye West wore a kilt – which soon got it’s own Twitter handle (and over 1,000 followers!). Jay-Z was a no-show. And, apparently, Paul McCartney has joined a new band… with the surviving members of Nirvana. It all was part of 12.12.12 The Concert For Sandy Relief benefitting the Robin Hood Foundation.
Looks like Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl won’t be the only duet tonight at NYC’s 12-12-12 Concert for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
The Rolling Stones have been added to New York City’s 12.12.12 concert taking place next week (on, as it’s name suggests, December 12). Dubbed “The Concert For Sandy Relief,” the show, which takes place at Madison Square Garden, will raise money to help provide assistance to the millions of people throughout the tri-state area who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.
- California Strawberry Festival JACK FM's FLASHBACK PROM 2013 Favorite Mothers From The 80s The Rolling Stones @ Staples...
- JACK Walks Now For Autism... Toyota Grand Prix Of Long... Ducks Stick-Up Dr. Cranfill Models New...
- JACK FM's Big Game Party Dolph Ziggler & Vickie... Monster Jam Stickup Rock & Brews
- JACK's Toy Drive Mini Drop... Chronic Tacos 2012 Victoria's Secret... [Photos] Jack FM's Big...
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’ cbsloc.al/10YpThA 2 hours ago
- Next chance to win @knotts Berry Farm tickets is coming up at 3:25pm cbsloc.al/10Pa78F 2 hours ago
- This is why David Lee Roth is our hero. cbsloc.al/19aTQ4A 3 hours ago